Activities and Media
» IEC » Activities and Media
- AIR:Twenty episodes (Each of 30 Minute duration) of integrated
phone-in and discussion on thematic issues with expert will be produced by AIR and
broadcast on AIR Rainbow (FM) as well as Primary Channel. 1800 spots will be aired
during campaigns such as WBDD, WBD, WAD & NYD.
- Private TV Channels: 600 spots on HIV-AIDS awareness and stigma
reduction would be telecasted on Private TV channels.
- Private FM: 3000 spots on private FM channels and 1800 spots on
AIR would be aired. Special campaigns will be commissioned on AIR and Private FMs
on major events. The campaigns will include NACO produced spots and special studio
discussions , audio bytes of experts and live outdoor link-ups
- Newspapers & Magazines:Atleast 20 Advertisements on special occasions
such as Voluntary Blood Donation Day, World AIDS Day and National Youth Day.
- Bulk SMS: A system of bulk SMS on special occasions with messages
on HIV-AIDS awareness would be initiated with an expected reach of over 2 Crore
population through the year.